- professional ethic
- MSc Background and Akademic Knowledge
- life principles defined with engineering discipline
- work experience at embedded system programming, linux systems and logic design
Embedded Software Engineer | Hyperion Technologies
Sep 2017 – Present |
- Working on LiFi Technology (802.15.13 LiFi Mac Layer Standart) implementation with embedded systems.
- Developing C/C++ libraries on linux and drivers for Linux-Kernel
- Developing C programs on STM32F7XX Cortex M4 ARM MicroController with Free-RTOS(Real Time Operating System)
- Working On FSO(Free Space Optics) Systems.
- Working on dynamic router links with FSO
Hyperion Techologies is a a high-tech start-up company specialized in small cell backhaul solutions. It was founded in 2017 as a spin-off from the Center of Excellence in Optical Wireless Communication Technologies (OKATEM) at Ozyegin University.
FSO(Free Space Optics), Mac layer Software Implementation, LiFi Setup for Research Development
Embedded Software Engineer | Emse Mühendislik A.ş
Mar 2017 – Sep 2017 | 7 mos
- Worked on RSA, AES and DES block data-encryption-decryption processes.
- Worked on Smard Cards and its Readers with AKIS (Smart Card Operating System)
- Developed Linux and Windows Desktop Application at QT C++ Platform and Eclipse.
- Developed KEC(Kimlik Kartı Erişim Cihazı) Project on ARM Linux-Debian
- Worked on Common Criteria Security Standarts and Implementations.
Emse Engineering is an medium scale industrial company in the Ankara/Turkey. Its main focus is the ticket kiosks for airways. But It works also some innovative projects like KEC Devices. It has approximataly 40 personal.
KEC( Card Acces Device), Ticket Kiosk for Turkish Airlines.
Embedded Software Engineer | PERKON
Jun 2016 – May 2017 | 1 yr
- Worked on Fiscal Module and Electronic Journal (Protected and Hidden Flash Memories) of Cash Register Machine.
- Tested and debugged software of Cash Register Machine with high security and international standarts.
- Worked on MSP430 Microcontrollers and its embedded artchitecture.
- Gained experience on C/C++ Development at Code Composer Studio, Keil and PIC C
- Worked on Linux Systems, kernel modules and Systems based on Debian.
PERKON, which is one of the leading companies in Automatic Identification and Data Collection (OT / VT) sector in Turkey, also known as “Barcode Systems”, started its operations in 1997. Also It has cash register machine project with partnership of Digi(Japon) Company.
Cash Register Machine
Embedded Software Engineer | Ongun Teknoloji
Jan 2015 – Aug 2015 | 8 mos
- Developed a Production Tracking System based on RFID for a Foundry
- Gained experience on C/C++ development on PIC and ST microcontrollers
- Gained experience on C# and Java development
- Worked with Linux platforms
Ongun Technology is a one man startup company in the İstanbul Teknopark. It works on ERP programs.
Production Tracking System
Master Thesis: 802.15.13 MAC Performance Analysis
802.15.13 Mac layer uses the Dynamic Time Slot Allocation and Slotted Aloha Channel Access mechanism. The purpose of this thesis is to examine the dynamic slot allocation performance and optimize the time slots according to simulation results.
Courses which are taken in Master Degree;
- Advance C++
- Digital Design and FPGA Programming
- Distributed Systems And Cloud
- Security of Networks
- Image Processing
- Network Entertainment
- Wireless Communication
University of Gaziantep
Graduation Project: Bomb Disposal Robot
A bomb disposal robot is a remote control device which has a robotic arm and chassis. A cam can replaced on robotic arm. Therefore, the robot provide to make analysis in dangerous areas.
Pic micro-controller has been used for its control system and developed its software with C language on Pic C. Electronic card(PCB) designs have been made on Proteus. Also Matlab simulink has been used for dynamical simulation.
Multiple Chosen Courses which are taken in Bachelor Degree;
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Digital Filters
- Automatic Control Systems 2
- Digital Design 2
- Digital Computers ans Symbolic Programming
- Computer Architecture