MSc. Experienced Software Engineer
+90 545 227 07 27
- professional ethic
- MSc background and academic knowledge
- life principles defined with engineering discipline
- work experience at embedded system programming, linux systems and logic design
Research & Development
|PCB Des.||1.5 Y|
|Web Develop||4 Y|
Experienced Software Engineer | Airties Inc.
Nov 2021 – Present
- Working on Systems Engineering automation tools
- Developing C/C++ desktop applications entegreted to laboratory tools
Airties is the most widely deployed provider of managed Wi-Fi solutions to operators around the globe. Airties Smart Wi-Fi portfolio includes Airties Edge, smart Wi-Fi software for gateways; Airties Cloud, a cloud-based management platform and its companion app, Airties Vision; and Wi-Fi mesh extenders. Operators turn to Airties for the design, implementation, and ongoing optimization of their customers’ broadband experience. Some of Airties’ customers include Altice USA, AT&T, Singtel, Sky, Telia, Telstra, Vodafone, and many others.
Automation Tools for System Engineering
Software Development Engineer | Verifone Inc.
May 2021 – Nov 2021
- Working on banking applications on POS terminals.
- Developing C/C++ applications for embedded system based ARM.
- Working on EMV Card Processing standards which is used for banking
- Fixing bugs on applications and releasing to field.
Verifone is one of the world’s largest POS terminal vendors and a leading provider of payment and commerce solutions. They operate in more than 150 countries and employ nearly 6,000 people globally. Their steady growth has come organically, through a dedication to innovation and strategic partnerships, as well as from savvy acquisitions.
Banking Application on POS Terminals
Embedded Software Engineer | Hyperion Technologies
Sep 2017 – May 2021
- Worked on LiFi Technology (802.15.13 LiFi Mac Layer Standart) implementation with embedded systems.
- Developed C/C++ libraries on linux and drivers for Linux-Kernel
- Developed C programs on STM32F7XX Cortex M4 ARM MicroController with Free-RTOS(Real Time Operating System)
- Worked On FSO(Free Space Optics) Systems.
- Worked on dynamic router links with FSO
Hyperion Techologies is a a high-tech start-up company specialized in small cell backhaul solutions. It was founded in 2017 as a spin-off from the Center of Excellence in Optical Wireless Communication Technologies (OKATEM) at Ozyegin University.
FSO(Free Space Optics), Mac layer Software Implementation, LiFi Setup for Research Development
Embedded Software Engineer | Emse Mühendislik A.ş
Mar 2017 – Sep 2017
- Worked on RSA, AES and DES block data-encryption-decryption processes.
- Worked on Smard Cards and its Readers with AKIS (Smart Card Operating System)
- Developed Linux and Windows Desktop Application at QT C++ Platform and Eclipse.
- Developed KEC(Kimlik Kartı Erişim Cihazı) Project on ARM Linux-Debian
- Worked on Common Criteria Security Standarts and Implementations.
Emse Engineering is an medium scale industrial company in the Ankara/Turkey. Its main focus is the ticket kiosks for airways. But It works also some innovative projects like KEC Devices. It has approximataly 40 personal.
KEC( Card Acces Device), Ticket Kiosk for Turkish Airlines.
Embedded Software Engineer | PERKON
Jun 2016 – May 2017
- Worked on Fiscal Module and Electronic Journal (Protected and Hidden Flash Memories) of Cash Register Machine.
- Tested and debugged software of Cash Register Machine with high security and international standarts.
- Worked on MSP430 Microcontrollers and its embedded artchitecture.
- Gained experience on C/C++ Development at Code Composer Studio, Keil and PIC C
- Worked on Linux Systems, kernel modules and Systems based on Debian.
PERKON, which is one of the leading companies in Automatic Identification and Data Collection (OT / VT) sector in Turkey, also known as “Barcode Systems”, started its operations in 1997. Also It has cash register machine project with partnership of Digi(Japon) Company.
Cash Register Machine
Embedded Software Engineer | Ongun Teknoloji
Jan 2015 – Aug 2015
- Developed a Production Tracking System based on RFID for a Foundry
- Gained experience on C/C++ development on PIC and ST microcontrollers
- Gained experience on C# and Java development
- Worked with Linux platforms
Ongun Technology is a one man startup company in the İstanbul Teknopark. It works on ERP programs.
Production Tracking System
Master Thesis: 802.15.13 MAC Performance Analysis and Optimization
802.15.13 Mac layer uses the Dynamic Time Slot Allocation and Slotted Aloha Channel Access mechanism. The purpose of this thesis is to examine the dynamic slot allocation performance and optimize the time slots according to simulation results.
You can reach my conferance paper from this link.
Also you can reach my master thesis from this link.
Courses which are taken in Master Degree;
- Advance C++
- Digital Design and FPGA Programming
- Distributed Systems And Cloud
- Security of Networks
- Image Processing
- Network Entertainment
- Wireless Communication
University of Gaziantep
Graduation Project: Bomb Disposal Robot
A bomb disposal robot is a remote control device which has a robotic arm and chassis. A cam can replaced on robotic arm. Therefore, the robot provide to make analysis in dangerous areas.
Pic micro-controller has been used for its control system and developed its software with C language on Pic C. Electronic card(PCB) designs have been made on Proteus. Also Matlab simulink has been used for dynamical simulation.
Multiple Chosen Courses which are taken in Bachelor Degree;
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Digital Filters
- Automatic Control Systems 2
- Digital Design 2
- Digital Computers ans Symbolic Programming
- Computer Architecture
Resume in PDF